It is often said that ‘cleanliness is next to Godliness’. Lack of cleanliness gives rise to a large number of diseases – be they physical or mental & which if not taken care of on time, lead to epidemics that cripple the social and financial system. Therefore, awareness of the right concepts on internal and external cleanliness as well as physical and mental health is extremely essential. Only then, India will enjoy the Golden Era that we dream about. This awareness campaign happened in the year 2005 and 2015.
Program executed under the project
Large scale awareness programs about the cleanliness were organised in educational institutes through lecture series, seminars, competitions etc.
Field activities for cleaning specific areas were carried out at various places like Mumbai – Santacruz, Nadiad, Villages of Ghandhinagar District by Mahadevnagar, Khoraj and many other branches.
Holistic health and blood donation camp
Free health check-up and blood donation camps were organised on a large scale throughout the country and also in all six National Integration Camps.
Seminar, dialogue and meditation camp
Above programs were organised giving the practical aspects of spirituality so as to develop the mental and spiritual health. Noteworthy program was held at our headquarters, Mount Abu in July, 2005
De-addiction programs and campaign
A campaign was organised in Punjab for 15 days. In which, 150 Villages were covered, 1200 people benefited, 45 programs were also conducted at Schools, Public places, Civil Hospitals etc.
Aim and objectives
1. Developing will-power, self-confidence and discipline amongst the youth
2. Motivating youth towards creative activities
3. Developing positive attitude towards the present challenges
4. Inspiring them for inculcation of moral, ethical and spiritual values
5. Developing a sense of national welfare, national interest, service of the Nation and high esteem for rebuilding the Nation
Nature of the project
1. Workshops and Seminars to develop values like tolerance, responsibility, respect, cooperation etc.; to avoid communal riots, mental stress etc.; to create national integrity and solidarity.
2. Concrete programs in slum and backward areas to instill in them the proper ways for cleanliness and addiction free life.
3. Positive Change / Personality development courses with a technique of developing high character and morality which in turn decreases rapes, ragging, violence and crimes against persons and property.