YOUTH PROGRAM FOR DIVYA DARPAN (DIVINE MIRROR) GROUP
POINTS FOR SELF PROGRESS
FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2020
Chart for the month of March 2020:
AIM: Make everyone have the experience of happiness, love, power by being an incarnation in this world.
We, souls, are the helpers in the work of the Father, the Supreme Soul. We are the servants in the task of the Supreme Soul to do the transformation of the world, whoever souls are in shock and peaceless, the souls who have lost their ways, to show them the right whereabouts. An avatar is the messenger of the Supreme Soul. An avatar incarnates for a specific objective. An avatar connects all the souls in a relationship with the Supreme Soul. He never attracts any soul towards himself. We souls have the rights to the inheritance of the Supreme Soul and therefore we should give this inheritance to other souls too.
So, come, let us be an avatar and make the world experience the virtues and the powers of the Supreme Soul.
|WEEK||EFFORT OF DIVYA DARPAN (DIVINE MIRROR)|
|First||Avatar of Peace|
|Second||Avatar of Love|
|Third||Avatar of Happiness|
|Fourth||Avatar of Powers|
- For whatever aim is given for the week, let us practice or churn over it. Write at least 10 lines on its benefits. Then check everyday at night, how many % did I make it practical?
- Special Activity: On every Sundays of the month, keep a workshop for all youths and the DD chart writers. Make groups and tell them to discuss on the following questions: (Sample for one Sunday)
- What is the definition of an avatar?
- What is the disciplines needed to be an avatar?
- What are the specialities of incarnated souls?
- Make action plan?
- In your frame book, write in five lines the following by checking the result and keeping a record before going to bed.
- Good morning – 3.30 am
- Amritvela – 3.30 to 4.45 am
- Physical exercises/walking – Hanji
- Traffic control – 5
- Murli class – in class
- Did you read the Avyakt Murli? – Hanji
- Evening yoga – Hanji
- The consciousness of self-respect – very good
- Avatar – 80%
- Good night – 10.30 pm
- During this month, we are specially going to wear two bracelets of maryadas (Godly principles):
- Do the practice of the 5 forms 5 times a day.
- Will neither speak or listen to waste.
In every hour for one minute, be an avatar and give sakash to the world.
- Together with the special practice of Divya Darpan, write in your notebook after noting down today’s murli, at least 21 times the points of self-respect or 10 points of churning. If you have had any good experience, then note it down too.
|First||I, the soul, am the avatar of peace.|
|Second||I, the soul, am the avatar of love.|
|Third||I, the soul, am the avatar of happiness.|
|Fourth||I, the soul, am the avatar of powers.|