YOUTH PROGRAM FOR DIVYA DARPAN (DIVINE MIRROR) GROUP
POINTS FOR SELF PROGRESS
CHART FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2018
AIM: Egoless Stage
The aim of all of us souls is to become like the Father Egoless. The perceptibility of the egoless stage is perceived through speech and our speech is based on our mental thoughts. Therefore, when in our thoughts there is the feeling of spirituality then our speech becomes egoless. It is difficult to become egoless without the incorporeal stage. Secondly, when we practice self-respect then our speech becomes egoless. It is vanity which gives birth to ego. The reflexion of our mental attitude is our speech.
So, come, let us set ourselves in self-respect and make our speech egoless and glorify Baba!
|WEEK||EFFORT OF DIVYA DARPAN (DIVINE MIRROR)|
|First||Practice of soul consciousness|
|Second||Set the self in self-respect|
|Third||To see others specialies|
|Fourth||Give respect to all|
- For whatever aim is given for the week, let us churn or practice over it whilst walking or roaming around. Write at least 10 lines on it. Then check everyday at night, how many % did you stay in self-respect and gave respect to others.
- Special Activity: On the first Sunday of the month, keep a workshop for all youths and the DD chart writers. Make groups and tell them to discuss on the following questions:
- What is the egoless stage?
- How will you do the effort of becoming egoless?
- What are the benefits of being egoless?
- In your frame book, write in five lines the following by checking the result and keeping a record before going to bed.
Good morning – 3.30 am Did you read the Avyakt Murli? – Hanji
Amritvela – 3.30 to 4.45 am in Baba’s room The consciousness of self-respect – very good
Physical exercises/walking – Hanji Evening yoga – Hanji
Traffic control – 5 Egoless stage – 40%
Murli class – in class Good night – 09.30 pm
- During this month, we are specially going to wear two bracelets of maryadas (Godly principles):
- We will give respect to all.
- We will always talk about others specialties.
In every hour for one minute, set the self in self-respect stage and see others souls as great souls.
- Together with the special practice of Divya Darpan, write in your notebook after noting down today’s murli, at least 21 times the points of self- respect or 10 points of churning. If you have had any good experience, then note it down too.
|First||I, the soul, am the best|
|Second||I, the soul, am supremely pure|
|Third||I, the soul, am an imbiber of virtues|
|Fourth||I, the soul, am respectful|
On the first week of each month, fill in a post card as under and send it to the office of the Youth Wing at 6/7, Mahadevnagar Society, Opp. Akaar Complex, Sardar Patel Stadium Road, Navjivan, Ahmedabad-380014
Phone No: (079) 26444415 / 26460944
Also, if you want to join the maryada purushottam group, please mention in your post card.
|Name: ……………………………………………………. Center’s name: ………………………………………. DiDar No. ………..
Good Morning: 90% Amritvela: 75%
Physical exercises/walking: 80% Traffic control: 90%
Murli Class: 90% Evening Yoga: 80%
The consciousness of self respect: 75% Did you read Avyakt Murli: 80%
Egoless Stage: 40% Good Night: 95%
Chart: OK / OK Signature of Teacher