Any type of awareness, facilities, learnings, takes time to reach the masses. People also take time to understand, imbibe, and accept the things for a change in the self and society. With the present need of time, youth should take larger role in awareness related to Cleanliness, Positivity, Yoga and Meditation and take it to the oodles of India in the right manner. Hence, a nationwide awakening campaign has been organized to sharpen the young mind, encourage creativity in their thinking & bring ‘the change agents’ into forefront.
AIMS OF THE PROJECT
1. Promoting Youth as a change agent through Positivity
2. Preparing people for a larger role to achieve the objective of cleanliness
3. Inspiring youth to inculcate spiritual values and character building through Rajyoga Meditation
ACTIVITIES TO BE UNDER TAKEN DURING PROJECT
1. Conducting Exhibitions through a Specially Designed Exhibition Bus on the themes of Swachh Bharat, Spiritual Values & Character building, Yoga and Meditation, Positivity.
2. Showcasing Ideal Youth Role models who have practiced and applied the above in their practical lives.
3. Promoting and Educating the above themes through cultural activities, Multimedia Presentations, Talk shows, Street plays etc…
Youth Wing of RE&RF, a sister organization of Brahmakumaris has been working for youth development actively since its inception in 1985. Brahmakumaris is a socio-spiritual organization spread in more than 137 countries.
The Wing works towards the achievement of its objectives entirely through its more than one lakh volunteers drawn from different backgrounds spanning all religions, communities and ethnicities. These volunteers consist of thousands of young people who along with pursuing their education and career, observe celibacy, lead a healthy lifestyle and use their leisure time volunteering for projects on social transformation. They regularly practice Rajayoga meditation and participate in retreats to develop a positive attitude and moral values.
Schools, Colleges, Youth Associations, Youth Clubs, Youth Forums, N.C.C., Corporates, Training Centre, Fitness Centers, Girls Hostels, Boys Hostels, Nehru Yuva Kendra, Jails, Scouts & Guides, N.S.S., Youth Gatherings, Temples, Gardens, Public Places etc.