We can experience lockdown to be a good sign, infact a God sent gift. A gift to bring the best out of the self and enable others to bring the best out of them.
This lockdown has permitted me to reconsider my life. Nowadays I am finding time for things I always wanted to:
- Practising Meditation with new topics (peace, happiness, compassion, spiritual love, good wishes, healing nature etc.). Experimented both with or without music.
- Reflecting on various points of knowledge and understanding their meaning.
- Joining meditation sessions which are held simultaneously over social media.
- Cherishing the valuable time available for experiencing solitude.
- Letting go of the past, becoming easy and light.
- Appreciating mother nature and her greenery.
- Spending time in doing something creative, something not done earlier.
- Cooking something simple yet new.
- Making phone calls and sharing pleasantries with friends, colleagues and relatives.
- Helping others in whatever way possible – counselling, guiding, encouraging, caring, sharing etc.
- Also, by donating through cash and kind to help the needy.
Learnings: We need variety in our daily life. Variety adds spice to our daily life and helps overcome boredom due to routine activities.
If we get stuck in the routine, lockdown time becomes tough.
If there is variety, it helps break the routine.
We may be physically confined in our living spaces, but we are not mentally or spiritually confined. We are free to express ourselves through all possible ways. We need to just connect to our clean and pure inner spiritual core, and have Love for God and we will feel that we are lucky.
Infact, we will feel that luck is smiling during lockdown when we have pure thoughts, attitude and vision.
(SDE, PTCC, BSNL, Bangalore)