Lockdown has made people introspect their life beyond commerce and profit. The world was going mad about target and profit. Irrational infatuation about innovation, production and marketing have come to a standstill. Do we really need so many cars, garments, mobile phones, etc. ? Aggrandizement and accumulation and exploitation of nature beyond its limit to fulfil our personal need. Personal profit and pleasure at the cost of society and nature. Human needs relaxation, nature needs relation to rebalance. Today the nature or the environment is so happy and nature is reciprocating. Normally in India by the mid of march climate become intolerable, today even in the mid of April there is no need of air condition.
There is nothing to prove! The standstill of the industries have started cooling down the earth, revitalising the resources, cleansing the rivers and ponds. It seems it is essential to shut down everything to realize our beautiful world beyond this materialistic and mechanic. Because of unending works and targets, people were exhausted. Live was almost taking a turn as if “we are living to work” not “to work for living”. As if we became slave in satisfying our wild and irrational dream. We have developed so much need and we are getting trapped in it. Many have taken so much loan, now they have to work to repay the loans. They are trapped, they have to work against their will and energy. Perhaps because of the present situation, skyrocketing prices will also stabilize.
Points to focus upon for the Youth :
- This is the time to meditate, remembering God, sending vibrations of peace and calmness to mankind and nature.
- This is the time to complete the personal pending works in term of personal study, learning, skill development. This is the time to think and innovate.
- This is the best time to connect and reconnect with the childhood invaluable friendship. In wild pursuits of commercial gain, one has overlooked the relations and friendship.
- Rediscover friendship through phone call, remind and remember the freedom and happiness of the olden.
- Rediscover some of the jewels of experience and learnings from the past and enjoy time. Do not just waste time watching TV or browsing through the medias.
- Meditate, contemplate, and calm down the thought process, mental social distancing and be pure. Purity is the mother of peace and happiness.